Update: L3Pilot @ ITS World Congress Singapore
L3Pilot will be present intermediate project results at the ITS World Congress in Singapore. L3Pilot partners will be part of SIS 23: Testing of Automated Driving on Public Roads - Challenges and First Lessons Learned.
The session will take place on 23 Oct 9:00 – 10:30 in room 325.
Moderated by Angelos Amditis, ICCS, Speakers and topics will be:
- Automated Driving in Europe: Introduction to large-scale piloting, Aria Etemad, VW, Germany
- Methodology for testing Automated Driving in Europe, Satu Innamaa, VTT, Finland
- Cyber-security for AD experiments in Europe, TBD
- The ICT infrastructure architecture for enabling the transition to higher levels of vehicle automation, Panagiotis Lytrivis, ICCS, Greece
- Key research findings from FOTs in rural depopulated areas in Japan, Shinji Itsubo, ITS Japan
- Tba, Jane Lappin, Director, Government Affairs & Public Policy; Toyota Research Institute, USA
L3Pilot will also be presented at the VW booth and the Honda booth.
The ITS World Congress in Singapore will take place from 21-25 October 2019. Find here more information https://itsworldcongress2019.com/ (→External link)
Related news on this Website: https://l3pilot.eu/detail/news/find-us-at-its-world-congress-in-singapore/